Social media marketing has a lot of moving parts and processes which make it hard to get up to speed. This challenge is only compounded by the ever-changing nature of the market, in which new applications and opportunities arise daily. (Is your business taking advantage of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Google+ for marketing purposes?)
How can your business participate in Social Networking?
Today more than ever your business needs to have a presence on the web that includes the transparency of a social profile. We offer services to get you off the ground working toward building your own network of followers and people who like as well as share your content.
Wordpress is our premium software used as an “engine” for publishing to the social networks. Using the simple technology known as RSS we syndicate your content pushing it out to the networks. This is automatic when a new post is published to your blog or a page is shared, liked, + etc.
- WordPress RSS – you post to your blog.
- WordPress Post – auto updates your Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, Google+ and many others if applicable.
- WordPress Content – stays at your domain name under your ownership regardless what the social networks change about their profiles and pages.
This is the simplest way we’ve found to publish and distribute content from a business website. Additionally social networking tools can enhance a visitors experience when visiting your website.
- Social Buttons – share, like, comment, +, etc.
- Your Content – every page and post has buttons to allow easy distribution of your content by both the business and the public visitors.
Using the social networks in this manner is only half the job. We’ve created a system to ease the process of content publishing and distribution – you have to keep the conversation. Comments and other social activity should be monitored on a regular basis. Anytime you post something the potential for someone to see and respond on i.e. Facebook greatly increases. You want to be there to answer questions or offer feedback.
Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you improve your business web presence.